birthdays + boy bands + babes
Sunday 17 November 2013 //

october was a pretty busy month for me + i only posted twice all month long which is pretty bad, even for me. it was my birthday (grimace) + i saw one direction twice + spent a large amount of time stalking them in australia; which i guess didnt leave a lot of time for me to do interesting blog updates.

a little haul/october favourites video!


october. oct-ober. spending almost all my free time with my best friend or sleeping or listening to harry's solo in torn. but also working + submitting my uni application + coming to terms with being twenty one. i ate some harry styles cake + got netflix + thought about getting health insurance and/or bangs but decided against both. 

art selfies w/ courtney ♡


going to the last screening of the 1d movie in sydney in this really old mandarin only shopping centre. listening to harry's torn solo for the first time + losing our shit + listening to it like twenty times. my one direction cake. every single person buying me one direction stuff. allie picking me up at midnight after work + getting mcdonalds + watching pretty little liars in her bed. mcspicy. listening to the new one direction song at 2.30 + actually crying because they're so perfect.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"tha curse". making curse jokes so much that i physically couldn't stop crying. allie falling asleep in ravenswood. allie trying to spoon me in her sleep + me elbowing her away. crashing her faux date + then having to leave cause i was talking about dick real loud. forcing wetherill to do girl stuff with us aka shopping + going to lush + taking selfies. W.


here is a video allie + i filmed ages ago where we use science to find out who our perfect matches from one direction are.

sorry that this post was a little photo heavy but i love a good selfie! hope you had a lovely month too, you little cutie!

♡ nicole burgers ♡