midnight memories + midnight mcdonalds + midmorning meltdowns over dumb boybands
Monday 9 December 2013 //

did you guys go to the priceline 40% off sale? i sure did + then i bought a bunch of other stuff all month long + you can watch me talk about it in the haul video below!


my last post was pretty much just a catch up of everything i had been up to in october + apparently you guys really liked that, so i'm going to try + do more posts about my life. if that's not for you, well tough.

1D Day weekend. essentially a 48 hour period that allie + i spent online blogging about one direction. accidentally sleeping through our 5.30am alarm. being disgusting pieces of shit in bed for 8 hours. fifteen minute trip to mcdonalds for hotcakes where i mobile tumblr'd to keep us in the loop. pretty much crying + mass consuming redbulls + going to pee when fan videos were on. i essentially liveblogged the entire thing on my tumblr + if you followed me you would have witnessed my slow descent into maddness.


 i have included a highlights video for your entertainment however if youre too lazy so sit through 8 minutes of pure joy i will sum up the live stream for you: harry + liam are kind souls who are baffled by basic card tricks + have very good manners, zayn + louis are cool + disillusioned + there was a moment where they performed a bollywood dance routine but it might have been a fever dream, niall is the most easily impressed person alive. good day.

i think allie + i did other stuff weekend too maybe, like go to breakfast + see catching fire but the only thing i really remember is the footage of harry working out. also we wore matching harry + louis bracelets + planned our lesbian wedding + spent $30 on one direction magazines.


last week we also went + saw taylor swift which was lovely. ive been pretty obsessed with red all year + 22 is my absolute jam forever.

legs mcgee + sidecar solving crimes in the inner city. its a dirty world + im just trying to keep clean. getting moved to better seats. filming lost dads. spending all afternoon trying to find cat ears. assembling my fan. alexander + nicholas. "who is that guy who isn't usher?". hot hawaiian. eating mcdonalds in allie's car at like 1am, parked around the corner from my house + her making me leave the trash in my neighbour's gutter while we made our "getaway". this awful moment where i went to grab something from allie but grabbed her warm snotty tissue. all too well. so many fireworks + confetti's. allie reading me this really lame het harry fic that made me wanna kill myself. #BROTATTS

so i hope you don't hate posts about my life + if you do, well i promise my next post won't be! :)

♡ nicole burgers ♡