♡ my christmas wish list ♡
Monday 23 December 2013 //

 i am a pretty tricky person to buy gifts for. the obvious choice is, always, to just buy me one direction stuff because i'll always be happy about it. but this year as per usual i bought all my own gifts + then just had my family wrap them. so very joyous + surprising!

i am obsessed with this shade, its so perfect for winter that i will most likely end up purchasing it next autumn. 

those nudes tho.

i want to try this foundation but i want to sample it + see it irl before i fork over $70. it just seems really light + glowy + lovely.


rose gold everything at the moment.

yes i am already planning my winter looks in the middle of summer. it is the only thing getting me through this heat.

i need a cheaper version of this asap or a spare $200, your decision.


polka dot stockings giving me strength all year round.

its a sweater AND a dress AND cats.

3. Official One Direction Christmas Sweater - your first born child
only 400 were made + they were very expensive + i missed out on one + now it consumes me.


1. Dotti Glitter Gumboot - $49.95
these glitter boots are giving me harry styles realness but at a fraction of the cost.

2. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Nymph - $32.00
i bought this for allie but now that i want it, its sold out online. 

3. Lush's Candy Mountain Bubble Bars 
they honestly smell like the tears of princess bubblegum + mermaids + are so glittery im pretty sure they are actually magic.

so yeah that's it. i expect to receive all of this, very neatly wrapped on christmas morning. merry christmas though, i hope you have a wonderful time + eat too much pudding. i know i will.

♡ nicole burgers ♡